Telehealth is a convenient and helpful way of integrating mental health services into your schedule. Many patients have been able to access our mental health services during times or at locations they would not otherwise be available.
Have a sick kid at home unexpectedly? No problem! We can easily switch your in-person appointment to a telehealth appointment.
If you have scheduled a telehealth session with one of our providers, you will be able to access that session through the portal.
Any issues logging into your session? Call the front desk at 763.898.3323.
What do I need to participate in telehealth?
You will need a computer or smartphone with a working camera and audio, internet, and a private and safe space in which to talk to your provider. Do not call in from a public location where you or your provider may be overheard.
Tips for making telehealth a great experience?
- Know how to log into the portal well in advance of your session time. This will save you time and frustration at your appointment time, leaving more time for actual therapy than IT troubleshooting.
- Ensure that your internet connection is good enough to support your video and audio so that you are not interrupted due to bandwidth issues.
- Add two 30-minute blocks to your calendar on either side of your session.
- Take the time before your session to think about your goals and what you want to achieve.
- Then after your session is done, take the time to reflect, gather yourself, move around and take a bio break.
- Set an alert!
- Choose a safe and quiet environment in which to have a confidential conversation with your mental health provider.
- Try to minimize background noise by turning off television, music/radio, and pets.